The much-anticipated Skills empowerment program kicked off today. It began with a brief opening ceremony before the training commenced fully. Declaring the event open, Hon. Nelson Amieye who stood in for the grand patron, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs, charged the participants to take advantage of the training, make new friends and seek to be positive models in society. He reiterated the objectives of the Foundation in its role to reposition the Nigerian youths for a better tomorrow, stressing that the Foundation which has constantly been in the fore in helping young people will do more in the coming months to help ameliorate the hardship occasioned by the pandemic. Participants, the majority of whom are young people were taken through intensive theoretical and practical sessions. Participants expressed their gratitude and goodwill to the organizers and the sole financier and grand patron of the Foundation, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs. The event continues till Saturday.
- Dumo Lulu-Briggs Youths Foundation DYF23, Post Covid Skills Empowerment Workshop Day Two
- Dumo Lulu-Briggs Youths Foundation DYF23, Post Covid Skills Empowerment Workshop Day One
- DUMO LULU-BRIGGS YOUTH FOUNDATION, DYF23, MARKS THE 56TH BIRTHDAY OF HER GRAND PATRON WITH LOVE.
- DUMO LULU-BRIGGS ADOPTS PROGRAMME TO TEACH RIVERS TEENS INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES, CULTURES, CUISINES
- DUMO LULU-BRIGGS YOUTHS FOUNDATION SETTLES, NECO FEES OF STUDENTS OF COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL ODEMEREINYE, AHOADA EAST LGA